Thursday, May 19, 2005

 

Self Introduction!

Hello! This is my second post for this blog. So I need to introduce myself...

What is my name?
Summer World!
. . . Just a meaning of my real name. And the name of this blog is from my name.

Where am I from?
. . . I'm from Kanazawa, Japan and now I am in Akita for my study.

What is my hobby?
. . . I like music, not only listening but also playing music. I have played the trombone since I was an elementary school student.

What is my favorite food?
. . . Ice cream is the best!! I often check if the new kind of ice cream is sold in the supermarket.

There is no end once I start self-introduction, so I will stop here today.
If I think of nice idea about myself, I will write more.

See you!!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?