Monday, July 11, 2005

 

Chinese

I study Chinese through this semester.

Actually, I'm interested in forign language, because the more foreign languages I can speak , the more people I can speak to.

In addition, I come to have more chance to know more ideas or thoughts.

Since I have this thought in my mind, I really enjoy studying Chinese!

As studying Chinese, I'd like to visit China. China is a big country, so I may never feel boring towards the country.

The most serious problem for me studying Chinese is pronounciation. The Chinese language has a lot of pronounciation, which we don't have in Japanese language or even in English.

However, I like studying Chinese, I must solve this problem with my effort!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?