Saturday, July 30, 2005

 

Tour with International students

We have a tour to go to a famous mountain, whose name is Chokai-san and exists between Akita and Yamagata prefecture, with international students from Taiwan.

I was looking forward to this tour event for a long time.

actually, i have been interested in Chokai-san because of its great view.

in addition, i wanna talk with the international students from Taiwan, because I learn Chinese language in class and i wanna know about whole asia.


HOWEVER><
I overslept again!!

when I woke up, it was 8:06 though the time for gathering was 8:00!!

i noticed the situation thanks to Sayaka calling me at 8:05

After all, i decided not to participate in the tour, because i had done nothing for leaving my room.

sorry><

i never wanna oversleep again!!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?