Tuesday, November 22, 2005

 

holiday

we haven't seen for a while

actually i was busy to do my assignment ><
i decided to do these assignments as soon as possible because i would like to chat with my friends, listen to my favourite music, read books, and prepare for study abroad!!

however, i have a lot of remained assignments ><

by the way, it is a holiday today

it is the day for thanking the elders!

we call the day "勤労感謝の日" kinro-kansha no hi
in Japanese

when i was a very little child, i used to write letter to my grandparents or drew pictures of them

however, i do not do that these days
moreover, i forgot that it is the day for thanking the elders, today

the elders are very respectable because of their experience
so i would like to respect them every day.

thank you very much my grandfathers and grandmothers!!!
おじいちゃん、おばあちゃん、いつもありがとう!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?