Saturday, April 01, 2006

 

busyday

It was very busy today

In the morning, I had class from 10:00 to 13:00.
I fall a sleep during the class, so I seldom remembered what I learned this class.

一番会BBQ Party
we went to Hac-sa beach (in Coloan, south island of Macau) to have a BBQ party.
一番会is a kind of students committee, whose members are studying Japanese language.
I talked a lot. Since these students are studying Japanese, most conversations were in Japanese.
I felt like I was practicing my standard Japanese.
I talked a lot and OF COURSE eat a lot.

FSH (人文社会学部) party
After we stayed at the place of BBQ, we soon moved to Macau peninsula.
We enjoyed a lot of game, and buffet.
I came to very very full again! (That’s a problem.)

We, Japanese exchange students, tried one of popular game of TV program.

The player listen to songs sang in Cantonese or Mandarin with headphone, and sing them. The audience guess the songs. Actually, since we Japanese are not so familiar with Chinese songs, the game should be exciting.
Anyway I had a good tiem.

After that, we went to bar to dance, but I drank most of the time. Hahaha..

That’s my busy Saturday.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?