Wednesday, May 17, 2006

 

movies!!

Since I have no class until 6 pm every Wednesday, I watched two DVDs.

One is Japanese movie, “Distance.”

Written about the survivors of murderers in one cult group.

Through the slowly flowing story, there are many chances for me to think about the memories about persons who have already dead.

In some aspects, this story has mysteries, and they made me excited.


The other one is, “the memories of GEISHA.”

This was the movie, which I wanted to watch for a long time.

Since I am Japanese, I felt something strange through the story about conversation or set.

For example,
“Chiyo!! (In JAPANESE) Hurry up!!! (In ENGLISH)”

or the clothes were Chinese taste, (was it because Main Character was Chinese??)

anyway, I like this movie because the story was dramatic and happy closing(what is the most important for me)!


If you haven’t watched these two movies, you should watch!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?