Tuesday, October 03, 2006

 

today oct. 4 wednesday

Today’s class!!!
We learned about Taiping Tinguo!!!

Since I was a junior high school student, I have learned about this topic several times.

However, each lecturer or professor tells this one topic in their own way, and I can enjoy this topic, as I feel I’m studying something new.

As usual we watched a movie about Chinese history; speaking language is Chinese, and subtitle is also Chinese>< my friend helps me a lot every time!!!

Thank you Chris!!!!!

I have to study Chinese more seriously…. Hahaha

Later, we ll have the party of ICHIBAN KAI!!!
Welcome party for new exchange student.
Though I m not a NEW exchange student, I ll take part in the party!

Because…
I like party and I wanna know who s studying Japanese!! (important!)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?